Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sound: 24: The Sound of Music

For this exercise I decided to use my PC at home. I found that songs on pay sites were about the same per song on each. In order to do this module properly I also had to get an MP3 player. The first time I tried a cheap one. It kept having problems, so I broke down and bought an iPod. My PC didn't have a problem with it but, the songs I perchased from Rhapsody kept freezing when I tried to load them to my iPod. However, the iTunes I already had on my PC loaded just fine. There seem to be some software isues between brands of MP3s and downlodable sites. As far as free music goes, I will usually be at my PC when I want to hear it any way. But I do like being able to select and buy individual songs without buying the whole album. With my new iPod I can listen to my favorite songs any where and any time so it should be a worthwhile perchase.

No comments: