Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maps #33 Relocating

For me this module is mostly going over what I did in February. During that month I had to look for an apartment that would be closer to the HCPL ADM bulding, and I needed it before the 25th. I had used the same sites that are in this exercise at that time. I had been living by the 45 and 1960. Now I'm living by the 610 and Main near Relyant Park. I was an Evens temp at BB and now I'm a processing assistant at ADM. The things I looked for in an appartment were: washer/dryer connections, reasonable rent, close to work, and be avalable before my first day at my new job. I was able to get all of these. I moved in on the 23rd of the month with help from relatives and friends. I think that the Apartment Finder was the easyest for finding the location of an apartment, but the other sites also had better navigation menues. Ultimatly, once I found the complex that met all my criteria, I still ended up using Map Quest to get my directions. I do like my new apartment. I even have about the same amount of travel time to and from work that I had when I was living at my old place.

No comments: