Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Technorati

I found that when I used the search term "Learning 2.0" in the advanced search my results were somewhat different for Blog Posts, tags, and the Blog Directory. While on the Technorati site I discovered a blog saying that there is supposed to be a special winter glove for people who want to use their iPod or other electronic device outside in the cold winter weather. The product is priced at $30.00. I think that a person would be better off using their electronic devices inside where they can be warm and save themselves thirty dollars. I was surprised such a product would exist, but after a moment's consideration, I feel it isn't that surprising. After all, if on person can come up with an idea, another person will find a way to make money off of it.

No comments: